Thursday, April 4, 2013

Red Car Property: Dead Cat Near Adelbert

Photo: Diane Edwardson, April 3, 2013.  I know I'm going to take a lot of flak for this one, but there's a dead cat near just a few feet off the trail near Adelbert.  (Click on photo to enlarge.)

I didn't see it there Sunday.  The pink & blue towel looks fairly fresh.  It appears to me that someone found a dead cat and moved it down to the Red Car property in the past few days.  It was clearly someone's pet as there is a collar still on the cat. 

If you live near the Adelbert end of the Red Car Property and have been missing a cat with a collar with blue, yellow & white geometric shapes on it, sadly this might be your cat.  It may have been a white or gray cat, it's hard to tell because of the decomposition.  I hope you have some closure now.  I would want to know if it were my cat. 

Keep you dogs on a leash.  It's midway between the Adelbert trail cut-through & the Eucalyptus that was cut down (but still there) a year ago